Click here to check out
what community events are
going on at Friendship!
The Gracie Fund
Click here to learn about Friendship's fund
to help care for pets in need.
Friendship Hospital for Animals supports the following local and national organizations:
- Animal House Rescue Friendship assists this local animal rescue organization with the medical needs of their shelter animals
- American Cancer Society
- Energy Assistance Program Provides financial assistance to local residents by making their energy bills more affordable
- Food Bank of Larimer County
- Fort Collins Cat Rescue Friendship is a proud sponsor of this organization which is dedicated to all cats and kittens in our community.
- Hospice of Larimer County
- Pets Forever Friendship is a partner hospital for this program, designed to help low-income elderly, ill or disabled Larimer County residents care for their pets.
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Project Self Sufficiency An organization whose mission it is to assist low income, single parents in their efforts to achieve economic independence.
Friendship is Environmentally Friendly!
Here at Friendship, we strive to keep our planet as healthy as our patients! Our community pet hospital operates fully on wind power, a sustainable clean energy source. Hospital materials are recycled on a regular basis, and we keep computerized ("paperless") records. Several team members also use environmentally friendly transportation methods to get to work each day.